Friday, October 2, 2009

Floral Timepiece

Supplies: rose stamp ($1 Tree), clock stamp (Kelly Panacci), sentiment (Tim Holtz); paper (unknown); EK Success fleur de lis border punch; Cuttlebug Textiles embossing folder; rhinestones ($1 Tree) colored with my BIC markers.

I wanted to use this clock stamp set that I haven't gotten to use yet, so I turned to Splitcoaststampers for inspiration. Stampin Up has a similar clock in their "Sense of Time" set, so I browsed the gallery for that stamp set and found this beauty. I loved the way she used the flower in the background of the clock, so I did something similar.

Edited to add a title - Oops! :)

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh, Christa --- this card is beyond beautiful! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what you did with the roses on the clock face! I HAVE to try that myself!
The "recipe" is delightful as well!

Esther Asbury said...

PS I love the colors too, and in my opinion it's even better than the one you "copied!"

 
;