Friday, October 2, 2009

Just a Note Cardinal


Supplies: free digital image (Arthur's Free Clip Art) colored with my BIC markers, sentiment (Studio G); papers (Provo Craft??); ribbon (Big Lots); rhinestone ($1 Tree); Nestabilities Labels 8

I just love free digital images, in case you haven't noticed yet. This cardinal is one of my favorite finds to date. Would you believe that Stampin Up has a very similar cardinal in one of their stamp sets? At over $20 for a set, I'd say this free digital image has them beat by a long shot -- at least in my book!

I was completely inspired by this card that uses the Stampin Up stamp. She made it into a bluejay, which gives me a few more ideas for this lovely bird! :)

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the colors and sketch of this card too! Great job!

 
;