Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Look what I got today!



While I was finishing up homeschool for the day, the doorbell rang and I knew it was Fed Ex with the first set of Nestabilities I was expecting. I was so excited, I couldn't wait for my son to finish his work. [At least we agreed on one thing today!]

Then my husband checked the mail a half hour later, and there was the second set of Nestabilities I was expecting, as well as a thank you gift of dew drops (I assume that's what they are since I've never seen any in real life), a nice thank you note, and a coupon for a future order. That order came from SecondChildhoodCreations, in case you're interested.

Then after my husband left to get his hair cut, someone rang the doorbell. It was too early to be the evangelist we're expecting tonight, so I wasn't sure I wanted to answer the door. (I rarely answer it when my husband isn't home.) When I peeked out the window, though, I saw a lady standing there with a bouquet of flowers. I recognized the Jeep from the local florist, so I opened the door.



See what my Secret Sister sent me? Isn't it beautiful? It's also perfect timing, since our company arrives tonight. We'll have a nice, fresh floral arrangement to enjoy this week! :)

I'm not sure how much I'll get to post this week, but I have a few things I'm just dying to share. So we'll see if I can sneak in an extra minute here and there between homeschooling, entertaining and church. :)

1 comments:

Kristen Bieber said...

Wow, it's so fun to get unexpected flowers! They are beautiful!

 
;