Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another lighthouse card

For the next week or so, I'll be highlighting more cards that I made by pairing digital images (most of them free) with free word art from the ever-talented and generous Bethany.



I love this lighthouse image (a digital from River City Rubber Works), and I'm thrilled that I bought it. It was worth all 100 pennies! :) This sentiment was another free Word Art by Bethany.

I printed and colored this image much the same as my other lighthouse cards, but I got it too close to the edge of the paper, so I couldn't use the Labels 8 Nestabilities like I had planned to. Instead, I cropped this one into a rectangle and made this simply-laid-out card.

The black circles are not brads. They are simply circles I drew on with a black marker.

It's a simple card, but I love it!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Another beautiful lighthouse card! Love those drawn on brads --- so creative (and frugal)!

 
;