Thursday, October 15, 2009

Miss You frog card



Supplies: digital image (Arthur's Free Clip Art), sentiment (Elegant Word Art by Bethany); papers (Recollections, Creative Memories); ribbon (Michaels $1 bin); charm ($1 Tree); die cuts (Cuttlebug Vintage corner dies); Nestabilities Labels 8 (Spellbinders); dimensionals ($1 Tree); ink (BIC Mark-Its).

Doesn't this frog look hopelessly sad? I'm not sure if that's what the original artist had in mind, but I thought it was perfect for a "missing you" card. Lest you think I have a "thing" for frogs, I really don't. I'm not afraid of them, but they aren't my favorite animal or anything. I just happened to make the frog cards back-to-back since they used the same colors. :)

I popped the main image up on dimensionals since the ribbon created a little bulk underneath it anyway.

I made more cards today, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to share them since I didn't get a chance to photograph them in daylight.

2 comments:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

thanks for your comment at my blog- there are some great blogs with free vintage clip art- give me your email & i'll send them to you!

Esther Asbury said...

So cute! The colors go together so well. That little touch of yellow just sets it off! And while you may not be a lover of frogs -- I love frog cards!

 
;