Thursday, October 15, 2009

Classified Antique masculine birthday card

Supplies (outside): digital image (Fun Draw), sentiment (Elegant Word Art by Bethany); paper (ATD World Travel, Recollections); square Vintage Corner dies cut in half (Cuttlebug); Nestabilities Labels 8 (Spellbinders); rhinestones, grosgrain ribbon, BIC Mark-Its to color.

This is another card using one of my super-cheap graduation invitation/announcement cards. I turned it inside out, just like the "Hope" card I featured previously. Here's the inside (covering the "Class of 2009" logo):

Supplies: same digital image; Nestabilities Labels 8 (Spellbinders); paper (Recollections).

I simply resized the truck and colored it a different color. I'm hoping they look different enough that they will look like someone's antique truck collection.

This is a perfect card for those milestone birthdays: 30, 40, 50, 60 ... You get the idea. :)

0 comments:

 
;