Saturday, February 23, 2008

Scrapbook pages to share

While I was sitting up the past two nights, unable to breathe through my nose, I was able to work on a few scrapbook pages that I had planned to take to Ministerial. So I thought I'd share them with you today.

The first one is based on a Becky Fleck Page Map. Not all of the colors transferred to the computer very well. The paper that looks peach is actually pink.




Supplies: background paper: from a paper slab found at Big Lots; blue and pink cardstock: The Paper Company; white cardstock: Canson; vellum: The Paper Company; sticker letters: Creative Memories (black classic); computer font: CAC Leslie.

The next page is of my 29th birthday. Yes, I'm a bit behind in the family album. (I'm 30 now.) Anyway, I made my own cake and I really liked how it turned out, so I thought I'd showcase it on the page. This also happens to be some of my favorite patterned paper for pages that involve me. I based this on a design from Super-Fast Pages with 4x6 Photos, a publication of Creating Keepsakes. I got mine at Michael's sometime last year with a coupon, and I really like it.

Supplies: cardstock: The Paper Company; patterned paper: Creative Imaginations (I think); corner rounder: Creative Memories; computer font: CAC Champagne.

I'll probably post some older layouts in the next few weeks since Epson is closing its photo center and I have a bunch of my layouts stored over there. I'll decide which ones might be the most helpful for others to reference and then post them in batches.

1 comments:

jemilyea said...

Nice pages! I really like the cake page.

 
;