Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pinkalicious Floral Tote and Matching Wallet

Today I thought I'd share another of my favorite recent projects, the Pinkalicious Floral Tote and Matching Wallet. It is also made from more of my favorite recent vintage sheet finds.



This bag is reinforced with a stabilizer to give it body. It is approximately 12x12x4".



It is lined with the pretty pink floral, and it features a magnetic snap closure.



Of course, I made a matching wallet! The wallet is approximately 4-1/2 x 8-1/2" when folded up.



The wallet also features a magnetic snap closure ...



... and a zippered coin section, room for 8 credit cards, and two extra pockets that can be used to carry cash or a checkbook.

If you'd like to purchase this fun pink set, you can find it in my Etsy shop. If you'd like to get your hands on some of this fabric, they're also in the shop.

Enjoy!

I'm linking to ...

 http://www.thethriftyhome.com

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Another very pretty bag/wallet combo!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, looks like we share similar interests! Thrifting, sewing, fabric :)

Ginny said...

I thought of you today when I went to Goodwill. Unfortunately, they were sorely lacking in the textiles department, but I found a great frame to add to my collection, and a large framed cross stitch that I just couldn't leave there. I think the Salvation Army thrift store is the place to go for linens, but I just didn't have the time or energy to stop today. You're giving me plenty of inspiration!

 
;