Thursday, May 12, 2011

Homemade Gift: Guest Book #2

I'm pretty sure this published on Thursday like it was supposed to, but Blogger has been down all morning and suddenly this shows as "scheduled" instead of "posted". Just in case, I'm posting it again ...


Supplies: stamps (Inkadinkadoo Coffee House Alphabet); paper (ATD, Provo Craft, image from recycled Karla Dornacher book); ink (black StazOn); composition notebook.

Here is the second guest book in my series of guest books for fellow pastor's wives. This is the book that got me to thinking "guest books," since it has this cute house on it.



And here is the inside cover, decorated with the same papers as the outside.

Enjoy!

I'm linking to ...






 http://www.thethriftyhome.com

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty recycle project!

 
;