Monday, May 9, 2011

Another Vintage Sheets Quilt



I finished another vintage sheets quilt this weekend for a custom Etsy order!

This quilt is done in a blue theme. I've been pretty pleased at the color selection of vintage sheets I've been able to acquire over the last few months. At first, all I could find were yellows; then suddenly I began to find a bunch of different colors.



Here is a close-up of the squares. Again, it's simple patchwork, but I like the simplicity of it that lets the fabrics shine.



And here is a view of the scrappy binding. I used a blue stripe and blue dotted floral for this. I really like the look of the scrappy bindings, and I really like the fact that it can be made with the leftovers.

I'm linking to Fiber Arts Monday and







 http://www.thethriftyhome.com


2 comments:

Wendys Hat said...

I really like this idea and it turned out great!

Simple Things Sweet Life said...

It is sweet and cozy. Love it! :)

Donna at simplethingssweetlife.blogspot.com

 
;