Friday, May 13, 2011

Homemade Gift: Guest Book #3



Supplies: stamps (Inkadinkadoo Coffee House Alphabet); paper (ATD, unknown, image from recycled Karla Dornacher book); composition notebook.

Here is the third guest book in the series of guest books for fellow pastor's wives. This is the particular book that got me thinking specifically of my fellow pastor's wives, since it has the church on it.

Since it was a little smaller than the other images, I used some coordinating grosgrain ribbon to fill in the gap on the front ...



... and on the inside covers.

Enjoy!

I'm linking to ...






 http://www.thethriftyhome.com

2 comments:

Ginny said...

The guest books you've shown the past two days are so cute and practical! I love the papers you've chosen to use.

Esther Asbury said...

Another pretty guest book!

 
;