Friday, July 24, 2009

Seashell cards

Are you tired of my free digital image cards yet? I hope not, because I'm certainly not! :)

I've had these images colored, cut and glittered for a few weeks now. (I like to keep a few images ready to color at all times. It's a great way to spend the few minutes waiting for pasta to boil!) They were laying on my craft table to see if inspiration would strike, and it finally did.

You can find the shell clip art here.



This card uses the Mojo Monday sketch from week #71. I used more of my hat pins!

Supplies: doily (Dollar Tree), patterned paper (large paper pad from Big Lots), seashell beads (Michaels $1 bins), ribbon (Big Lots), sentiment (Cloud 9 Designs), homemade hat pin.



I made this one primarily to try out a new border punch someone had given me. I liked how it turned out!

Supplies: border punch (Fiskars), patterned paper (large pad from Big Lots), ribbon (Big Lots), homemade hat pin

0 comments:

 
;