Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weiman Wranglers: digi stamps for a good cause

I bought these digi stamps a few weeks ago because (1) they were so cute and a great price and (2) all proceeds go to the Make A Wish Foundation in honor of Ethan Weiman, a little boy who passed away in May with cancer. You can still buy these stamps here, and there's more information about Ethan there, too.

These are some of my favorite kid stamps in a long time! I made about a dozen each of boy and girl birthday cards already (same design - I like to mass produce).

Here's the boy version:



Supplies: paper (Making Memories, DCWV), digi stamp (Weiman Wranglers by Pink Cat Studio), stamps (Studio G clear $1 stamps), shape cutter (Creative Memories CCS star template).

And here's the girl version:



Supplies: paper (Making Memories, unknown large paper pad from Big Lots), digi stamp (Weiman Wranglers by Pink Cat Studio), stamps (clear Studio G $1 sets), shape cutter (Creative Memories CCS star template).

Originally the kids were holding balloons, but I didn't want the hassle of cutting out the balloon strings (since I was popping them up), so I just cut that off and made it look like they're waving "howdy". :)
 
;