Thursday, July 23, 2009

More Magnolia Tilda cards

Here are a few more of the Magnolia Tilda images an online friend sent me to play with. All three are pretty much the same, except for the coloring.



Notice that I used my faux hat pins on them? I colored the yellow and blue beads with my BIC markers. You can't tell, can you? They look like I bought them in that color.



I've had these fancy frames sitting around for months. I made a bunch at a friend's house one time and then I didn't know what to do with them. So I just set them aside, knowing they'd be perfect for something! Becca has a tutorial here on how to make the frames. (Isn't she a genius?)



Can you see that I "sealed" the pointy end of the faux hat pins with a bead? I used Aleene's version of Crystal Effects to keep it on solidly.

The cards aren't overly fancy in layout, but these girls are so cute they don't require much!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I do like those "hatpins!"

 
;