Friday, July 10, 2009

More cards with free digital images!

I've finished a bunch of cards with some new images I haven't shared before, so I thought I'd share them with you today.

For the first and second cards, I used a series of four images I got from the Digital Two for Tuesday blog here and here. I made all four cards in each set identical, except for the image. So I'm highlighting one card from each set.

Details: paper (Making Memories), image (Digital Two for Tuesday blog), coloring (BIC Mark-Its), corners (CB Antique Corners??), rhinestones (Dollar Tree).

As you can see, I love this keyhole cutout, which is very similar to a Nestability shape. I got it from Mel's blog here. I love her blog - she's so generous in sharing her ideas and many of her images!

This next card is very similar, except I used some of that soda can metal I flattened the other day:

Details: digital image (Digital Two for Tuesday blog), paper (embossed soda can, M's brand black), coloring (BIC Mark-Its), corners (CB Antique Corners??), rhinestones (Dollar Tree).

Before I forget, let me mention that I colored these rhinestones to match with my BIC markers. I learned that trick from Lauren. They were originally clear/silver. I just colored over them with the same marker I used on my image, and they dried almost instantly. This is great because you can buy the "plain" colors and custom-color them to match!

And this last one uses a free digital image from Mel's blog here.
Details: paper (Making Memories, M's brand), digital image (from M McCarthy), fleur de lis lace punch (EK Success), flower (Prima), buttons (SEI).
I made this for a friend who likes to sew. I thought it suited her well. :)

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I really like how those ladies turned out. They looked so pretty (when I was there) all colored and laid on the blue paper, and you outdid yourself in assembling these cards. Thanks for sharing all the links to where you get things....looking forward to using them!

Cora said...

Wow,they are beautiful. I loved seeing how you used the digital stamps.

Cora from Digital Two For Tuesday

 
;