Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A few free digi stamp downloads

If you're enjoying free digi stamps as much as I am, I thought I'd bring a few designers to your attention. Both of these designers offer free images on their blogs. All you have to do is e-mail them. Of course, if you like the freebies, you can check out their other images and help to support them. I like supporting generous people! :) (And digi images are so much more affordable than regular ones, even though they have their limitations.)

The first designer is Paper Tree Design. You can find her blog here. She has a gorgeous chandelier digi stamp that she's offering right now. You can find her card featuring it on Splitcoaststampers here. (I just downloaded it last night, so I haven't gotten a chance to make a card with it yet.) All you have to do is e-mail her asking for the file!

The second one is called Sunshine's Stamps. You can find her blog here. She has some cute vehicle images that she's offering right now. (These would make great boy birthday cards!) You can find some cards featuring them on Splitcoaststampers: Malcolm Milk Truck, Angus Argus, Lenny Loader, and Patrick Police Car. Again, all you have to do is e-mail her requesting the digi images.

Aren't these ladies generous?? Let me know if you make any cards with them!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks for the links, I've received and used the chandelier one --- love it!

 
;