Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bitty Twins Clothing: Flannel Camo PJs

Now that my daughter has unwrapped her Bitty Twins, I can start sharing all the clothes I made for them in December. I'm not sure I'm positioning them in the doll stand correctly, so please forgive the awkward placement of his legs.

This set of camouflage pajamas was the very first thing I sewed for these dolls. I was sitting at my sewing table one morning and happened to glance over at the stack of flannel fabric I had sitting out. The flannel camouflage caught my eye, and I had the inspiration for this set.

In case you can't tell, this Bitty Twin (my daughter has tentatively decided to call him Ryan) is very excited about camouflage! ;)

By the way, if you're looking to sew some doll clothes, too, I highly recommend this raglan style of shirt. It's so much easier than the set-in sleeves I've tried before. ETA: The pattern I used is Simplicity #1952, which is specifically sized for a 15" doll.
 
;