Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bitty Twins Clothing: Hats and Mittens

Since it's a cold winter, even here where it doesn't snow a lot, I knew these dolls were going to need some hats and mittens. It certainly didn't hurt that I found the cutest patterns for them, either. :)

I made the girl's hat from a preemie pattern. It was a perfect fit, and I love the heart pattern!

The mittens were made from an American Girl Mittens pattern. I don't know if it's just the difference in these dolls as compared to the 18" American Girl dolls, but the thumbs on these turned out a bit too long. Oh well, she doesn't care, and neither do I. They're still adorable!

Here she is modeling them both together. I'm still looking for the perfect coat pattern. Until then, I figured we could dress her in a sweater and pretend it is her coat.

I made a hat and mittens for the boy doll, too, but I'll have to post those another day since one of his mittens went missing during our photo session.

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the color and the pattern of these! Those twins are certainly some of the best dressed around!

 
;