Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Calendar Challenge



Supplies: paper (Making Memories, The Paper Company, unknown alligator-skin paper); CM heart punch; green rhinestone.

I have another simple calendar page this month. I just so happens that a 3-leaf clover is pretty simple, but it's what I thought of when I thought of March. It's simple, but it works. :)

I deliberately chose a 3-leaf clover instead of a 4-leaf clover to subtly illustrate the verse beneath it - God is the one who supplies our needs, not luck or happenstance.

Now you'll want to head over to my friend's blog to see the calendar pages she made for next March. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I thought about going with green and clover, but then turned to pink/spring instead!
I like your simple layout -- not so hard to make a page a month that way....maybe I should take a lesson from that for next year!

 
;