Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Homemade Gift: 18" Doll Glam Denim Wrap Skirts



How about a dressed-up version of the denim wrap skirts? A friend gave me this bangle trim. While it's completely impractical for a child's use (my daughter would have those bangles ripped off after ten minutes of running), it's really cool for an 18" doll.



Here it is with just green bangles. Due to the delicate nature of the bangles, I recommend hand washing these and definitely not ironing over the trim. If you like these, I've listed them in my Etsy shop. Enjoy!

I'm linking to ... Upcycled Awesome (couldn't get the button to work this time), Whatever Goes Wednesday, Fiber Arts Monday,

 http://www.thethriftyhome.com

A Marvelous Mess

Hump Day link

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

The bangles make the already cute skirt -- extra cute!!!

Kathy, Jeff's Wife said...

CUTE!

 
;