Friday, March 25, 2011

Homemade Gift: Another Reversible Handbag

I made another Reversible Handbag with the template from Very Purple Person. I really love the fabric on this one. It's fabric that I picked up at the thrift store as actual yardage. It still had the sale sticker on it, with the yardage listed. I lined it in pale pink, which is really part of my sheet stash. I pick up solid-color sheets on occasion for just such purposes. This one is going into my gift stash! I'm linking to Check This Out, Fiber Arts Monday, Upcycled Awesome (still can't get the button to work right, sorry!) and
A Marvelous Mess

 http://www.thethriftyhome.com


Hump Day link


4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Pretty!

Kathy, Jeff's Wife said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

This is perfect for spring!

Michelle said...

Very cute handbag. You do very nice work! I loved it. Thanks for sharing a photo.

 
;