Friday, October 1, 2010

Sewing-Themed Composition Journal



Supplies: paper (Creative Memories, recycled pages from a Karla Dornacher book, The Paper Copmpany); MS doily lace punch, composition notebook.

I'm getting a lot of mileage out of this book! :) I just loved this sewing-themed image, and I have a friend that I wanted to make something for. This friend is great at sewing and enjoys writing, so I decided to make her a journal.



I actually combined two of the pages for this notebook. I cut out the main image from one page and added the word border from a coordinating page.

As usual, I lined the front and back inside covers with coordinating paper.

I really liked how this one turned out!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Looks like your on a composition book kick! Great use of those recycled images!

 
;