Thursday, October 21, 2010

Reworking $1 Spot Notecards

I saw these really cute notecards in the Michaels $1 bins, and I just had to bring them home with me. They were pretty boring, but I really liked the image and decided to see what I could come up with. I've finished two cards so far:



Supplies: paper (The Paper Company, repurposed $1 notecard); CB corner die; CB Swiss Dots embossing folder; paper doily; dew drops; dimensionals.

I like this one a lot, especially since I popped it off the paper doily with dimensionals.



Supplies: paper (scraps; repurposed $1 notecard); MS corner punch.

This one was fun and easy, yet I really like the results.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

That's a very pretty strawberry image! Great way to recycle notecards! I have a small stash of them myself from Clearance racks, Goodwill, etc. Need to pull them out sometime and use them!

 
;