Monday, October 4, 2010

Tigger mini composition notebooks

Recently, we had some overnight guests who have two young boys. I thought they were coming along, so I made each of them a little gift that included these mini composition notebooks. (They ended up staying with their grandparents, but they travel a lot as missionaries, so I sent the bags along in hopes that it would help out their mother sometime!)



Supplies: paper (Sandy Lion); stickers (Sandy Lion); pens (Target's $1 Spot); peach grosgrain ribbon; mini composition notebooks.

What kid doesn't love Pooh Bear and Tigger, right? My kids thought they were cute, so I imagine the boys liked them, too.

I recently ran across this method of adding a pen to a mini composition notebook, and I really liked it. You can find the post that explains how it's done at Poppy Paperie here. Genius!
 
;