Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Challenge You Wednesday: Nature's Beauty Rose Stamp

Oops! I thought I had this all lined up to post automatically, but here I had saved it as a draft. Sorry about that! It's been a super-busy day, and this is the first I've been online today. :)

My friend belongs to a monthly stamp club (Creative Stamping Kit of the Month Club) that sends her a new stamp set/kit every month. These roses were one of the first sets to come, and she let me stamp a few to try them out. They're really pretty, so I decided we needed to see what we could do with them.



Supplies: stamps (Creative Stamping Kit of the Month Club, PSX sentiment); paper (Making Memories); ink (SU! Rose Red; Versamark with black and Stardust embossing powders); MS corner punch (Gothic Arches?) and branch punch; Nestabilities Labels 8; green gingham fabric ribbon; mini rhinestones; CB corner die; dimensionals.

I was inspired by this gingham ribbon, believe it or not! It has tiny pink flowers in it, so I thought I'd try these pink-edged roses with a green gingham. I really like the results!

Size: 5-1/2 x 7-1/2".

I was going to try to get at least one more card done, but it just didn't happen this week. But you can go see what my friend made for more ideas. Enjoy! :)

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I like how you grouped three of them together like that, AND can't beat roses that glitter!

 
;