Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Teacher Gift Set #2

Today would usually be our "challenge" day, but my friend and I are taking a break from the bi-weekly challenges for the summer, since we're so busy with vacations and camp meetings. So today I thought I'd share the second teacher gift I made for my friend.



A lot is the same here. I did change the paper and the design of the bag, though. I even added magnets to the stem and end of the sunglasses (probably not necessary, but it seemed like a good idea at the time).

To come up with this bag, I took Mel's beach bag template and enlarged it to fit the gift. I used two 12x12" sheets to make this bag, so it's pretty big. I really, really liked it, though.



And here's the inside of the notebook. Again, I was surprised how the right paper can tone down a neon color. :)

I had so much fun with these teacher projects! Next up - the samples I made for the ladies' meeting in September.

0 comments:

 
;