Monday, June 28, 2010

Ladies' Meeting Favors #3

Here is the shoe favor that I made as a sample for the ladies' meeting favors:



I used a template from Skip to My Lou and The Daily Digi. I love the heel on this one!

Don't let it fool you - it's a tiny little shoe. It's also very easy to put together, especially if you use double-sided paper like I did (so you don't have to add an inside liner).

Here's a little tip for you: I've recently rediscovered my hot glue gun. Rather than using tons of Terrifically Tacky Tape (which could get terrifically expensive over the long haul), I used my hot glue gun to assemble this shoe. It worked great, and you can't beat the price!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

I'm not into paper shoes, but yours if fabulous. Such fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh that shoe looks awesome!

 
;