Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Two more dry erase tiles

I made two more dry erase tiles last night. These are for my Secret Sisters - one from our local congregation and one from our conference (a fellow pastor's wife).

Sorry the horse tile came out a bit blurry. My camera just didn't want to focus on the horses, no matter what I did!

I didn't add any color to the horses since I thought they looked pretty cool just as they were. And since this is an off-white tile, it wasn't like the background was glaring white.

(I should mention that the horse stamps are a clear set from Inkadinkado.)



For the second one, I used a cutout from prepasted wallpaper border. I pick up pretty wallpaper border at thrift stores and garage sales for $0.10-$0.25 a roll, so I don't feel bad cutting it up like this. :)



I decided not to add any words to these (like "Menu" or "Notes") so that they can use the tiles for whatever works best for them.

I have a few projects that I'm totally excited about, but I'm forcing myself to share one each day so I don't get overwhelmed with all the typing. :)

0 comments:

 
;