Saturday, May 3, 2008

Our *brand-new* gas grill!!

Yes, you read that right. It's brand-new. We were expecting a decent used grill, and our church people got together and bought us this brand-new $350 Kenmore grill. WOW!
I still can't get over this. These people are way too good to us!

Not only did they get the grill, but they also had it completely assembled (thank goodness - it looks complicated), bought a filled tank, and got a grill cover for it. You might notice it's a little fingerprinted in the picture. That's because it's stainless steel.

Wow!! Isn't God good? And His people are pretty awesome, too! :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations on the grill! I have enjoyed visiting your blog and have emailed your addy to my pastor's wife. I know she will enjoy it too. Have a wonderful week in the Lord! Feel free to visit me anytime at my blog.

Susan
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/sandlappersue/

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Congratulations on your new grill. God's people are awesome. Enjoy.
Jenn

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Oh I forgot to add that I added you to my new reads blog list on my blog.
Jenn

 
;