Monday, May 5, 2008

Cards: Thank You and Thinking of You

Here are two cards I made using another lady's card for inspiration. I'm pretty sure it came from this blog, but I can't find it right now. (Wouldn't you know?)

The idea was to make Artist Trading Cards and then use them on regular greeting cards. I have long liked the idea of ATCs, but I never had a use for them ... until now. They are the perfect size to use my $1 clear acrylic stamps, so I think I'll be making more of this style card. This one uses all new clear $1 stamps as well as dollar-store glitter glue (which has worked beautifully for me).

And this one uses new $1 clear acrylic stamps, glitter glue ($1 store) and stick-on rhinestones (another $1 store find).

The more I look at them, the more I think they could have used a little something where the background papers joined. Perhaps a ribbon? I'll keep it in mind for next time!

0 comments:

 
;