Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cool Beans: another page to share!

Yes, you read that right. I used "Cool Beans" as the title of the layout. Am I "dating" myself? The phrase came to me while I was looking at the photos, and I thought it would be cute since he was absolutely enthralled with these lima beans.

I came up with this one all by myself. It was no easy task, either! Color schemes and layout design aren't always my strong points, so I was very pleased that I actually liked the finished product.

Do you like my title stamps? I do! I've just started using them, although I got them last year sometime. They are about 2" foam stamps (I can't remember the brand name, although you'd probably recognize it) that I got at Big Lots for $2 for the whole alphabet. Since they are foam, I wasn't sure if I could use regular stamping ink with them. But I'm glad I started to experiment, because it actually works. For this particular title, I stamped in orange and then outlined in green. I wouldn't have to except it was the best way to tie it in to the color scheme on the page.

And now I'm off to see what else I might be able to accomplish tonight!

0 comments:

 
;