Saturday, April 26, 2008

Birthday cards

After browsing a few of my favorited craft blogs tonight, I found this card. I was in the mood to create, so I decided to get some birthday cards made. I made 6 of each since that's how many backgrounds I got for each set out of a 12x12" sheet of paper.
As you can see, I mostly copied her great design. The only things I changed:
  • I eliminated the ribbon.
  • I used different stamps. (These are from my $1 Studio G clear acrylic collection.)
  • I used glitter glue from Dollar Tree in place of the more expensive "pretties" that I didn't have on hand.
I don't know about you, but I can copy just about anything I see. It's the originality that's sometimes a problem for me. It's so nice that fellow crafters are willing to share inspiration!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love scrapbooking but sometimes lack my own creativity. There is nothing wrong with scraplifting and you did an amazing job putting your own stamp on it. Great job and I love them. I may scraplift your scraplife. Thanks

http://www.organizingconnection.com/Blog.aspx

 
;