Thursday, September 15, 2011

Missions Month Sneak Peeks

I've been feverishly working on new products to offer for my Missions Month focus in October, so I'm not doing my usual Thrifting Thursday post and adding new fabrics to the shop this week. Don't worry, I haven't run out of vintage sheets. :)

Instead of that, I decided to show you a few sneak peeks of some of the products I have all finished and ready to go. No details and pricing yet, but maybe this will whet your appetite or curiosity.




In the middle of all this, I'm also finishing the last wedding quilt for my Etsy customer, as well as three more patchwork bags for her, too. I'll be showcasing those soon!

If you haven't already checked it out, I posted some fabric combinations on my Facebook fan page. I'd love some feedback. I forgot to mention that I could also pair any/all of the fabrics with white, if you think that would look better. Check it out and let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Such lovely items- they're just precious.

 
;