Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pink Patchwork Quilted Bags

I had a custom order for some patchwork quilted bags in my Etsy shop recently. I showed you the blue patchwork bag last week. Today I'm going to show you the pink bags.

These were made out of 4" squares I had cut from the scraps of the quilts I made for this same wedding.

The front and back of the bags are a little different, but most people probably wouldn't notice.

Of course I added pockets inside to organize the contents.

Here's the second one. It's little different, although some people might think they were the same bag. Notice that I used more of my self-covered buttons on these bags. They're my favorite purse button now.

And here's the back of it.

I really like these totes. I may just make a few more in the coming months.

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the simplicity of patchwork!

Christa said...

I do, too! I'm working on a few pieced designs at the moment, but patchwork is still very dear to my heart. :)

Tennjenny said...

Very, very sweet totes!

 
;