Friday, June 3, 2011

Homemade Gift: Mimi Tote & Matching Wallet



We have another graduation party to go to next weekend, and it's another young lady. So I made her a quilted purse and wallet, too.



I've had this lining fabric for a long time. It's not vintage (neither is the stripe), but it has character and I like it.



I thought it made a nice combination, but I think I'm going to add a matching orange fabric flower clip/pin before I give it away next week. It almost needs a little something. (I'll be sure to show it if I do!)



Here's the inside of the wallet - 6 card slots and 2 pockets, with a Velcro closure.

I've enjoyed making these bags. I hope they've enjoyed receiving them!

I'm linking to Fiber Arts Monday and






 http://www.thethriftyhome.com


3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Looks "beachy" -- the flower clip would go nicely on this one I think!

the gathering girls said...

Thats a wonderful gift. I really like the fabric!

Robin Ange said...

aLove the fabric! Again, thank you so much for linking up to Upcycled Awesome at www.thetshirtdiaries.com

 
;