Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Homemade Gift: Guest Book #7

Supplies: stamps (Inkadinkadoo Coffee House Alphabet); paper (Making Memories?, The Paper Company); ink (StazOn Jet Black); Thomas Kinkade recycled image.

Here's another installment of the guest books I'm making to send to fellow pastor's wives. Kinkade's lighthouse images are some of my favorites. (My very favorites are the houses, especially the big white ones.)

I had a lot of fun pairing these gorgeous images with coordinating paper. I wish I could paint like that!

Edited to Add: I finally got a Facebook page up and running. Check it out and "Like" it if you're interested in quicker updates about what's going on in the shop. (See the top right sidebar here on the blog.) I'll still be posting things here, but you'll probably hear about it quicker on Facebook.

I also finally designed a blog button for those of you who would like to add my button to your blog. Look for it within the hour! :)

I'm linking to ...

 http://www.thethriftyhome.com






A Marvelous Mess


1 comments:

♥ Miss Tea said...

oh wow, what a wonderful idea to make your own guest book, love the cover picture on it.

I'm your newest follower, blog hopping from homemaker on a dime Creative Blogger's Party hop!

Susan (http://tea-diary.blogspot.com

 
;