Monday, February 28, 2011

Calendar Challenge: February 2012

It's the last day of the month, which means it's time for the Calendar Challenge that my friend and I are working on to show our calendar page for next year's month.

Here's mine:



Supplies: paper (The Paper Company); stickers (conversation hearts by Creative Memories); punch (Martha Stewart).

February's calendar page is pretty simple compared to January's, but it's what I had in mind when I thought about what I wanted to do. Hopefully next month's will be a little more fancy to balance things out a bit! :)

Now you can go check out my friend's blog to see what she came up with for February. She's working on several calendar gifts, so she'll have more than one idea.

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Very cute! I love that little valentine envelope --- so adorable!
I didn't add as much to my quilt page this time either --guess we thought alike!

 
;