Sophia's Sundries
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Etsy shop is updated - finally!
I thought I'd let you know that I finally got a few minutes to update my Etsy shop. Feel free to take a peek!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Join Me on Facebook!
Contact
About Me
Christa
I'm a stay-at-home wife and homeschooling mother to two who also happens to be a pastor's wife. We recently got back into the pastorate after a year of traveling evangelism. I enjoy many crafts, photography and homemaking issues.
View my complete profile
Blog archive
►
2019
(27)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2018
(17)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
2017
(8)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2016
(24)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2014
(64)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(19)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2013
(82)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
►
2012
(107)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2011
(173)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(18)
▼
2010
(254)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(26)
▼
August
(18)
A peek into our first day of homeschooling
Update: Stretching Dollar Tree bulletin board borders
Tigger Birthday Cards
Fuschia dress box favors
A true friend remembers your birthday ...
Book Easel Card
Stretching Dollar Tree bulletin board borders
Quick and Easy Kids' Sticker Books
Black Dress Favors
Cheap kids' gift
More $1 Homeschool Supplies
Sporadic posting this week
Homeschooling bargains at Dollar Tree
Homeschooling: File Folder Games
101 Dresses ... not quite!
Etsy shop is updated - finally!
Look what I found yesterday!
A Homemade Projector?
►
July
(21)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(22)
►
2009
(220)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(26)
►
2008
(198)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(19)
Looking for Something?
Popular Posts
Free Knitting Pattern: Basic Seamless Bitty Pullover
Today I'm doing something completely new to me - sharing a knitting pattern I designed myself. I wanted to make some sweaters for ...
Homemade Gift: Vintage Sheet Pinwheel Quilt
It's done! This is the project I gave you a peek at last Monday. It came together pretty fast because a lot of the cutting was already ...
A true friend remembers your birthday ...
... and just in case any of my true friends need a reminder, tomorrow is my birthday! ;) (Just kidding, but it really is my birthday tomorr...
Denim Skirts from Bedskirts
Happy 4th of July! I hope you are all enjoying the holiday with people you love. Most of all, don't forget that we the citizens are wha...
Homemade Gift: Yellow "For the Love of Patchwork" Vintage Sheet Quilt
It's done! How do you like my first all-vintage-sheets quilt? Personally, I love it, but that's going to make giving it away that ...
Bread-Shaped Book shapes and word art
Here are the shapes and word art to make your own bread-shaped book like I featured yesterday. A few notes of "fine print" on us...
It's Done!!!
First of all, remember that this is my first attempt at machine-quilting a full-size quilt on a domestic sewing machine. Any experienced q...
Frugal Tip: How to save money on sewing thread
If you're on a sewing kick and (like me) go through 10 regular (400-yd) spools of thread in a month, you know that thread expense can ad...
Our Easter Dresses
How many of you remember the fun of a new dress for Easter when you were growing up? It seems this generation with its "blue jeans an...
Some feedback please?
In lieu of my usual Thrifting Thursday post today, I thought I'd get your feedback on something I've been thinking about. I recent...
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
Pages
Categories
american girl
(70)
Bitty Twins
(20)
book spotlight
(10)
bullet journal
(20)
cake decorating
(3)
cards
(227)
Christmas
(22)
clothing
(2)
Cousin Camp
(25)
crafts
(68)
crochet
(21)
decorating
(10)
etsy
(6)
family
(39)
food
(15)
gardening
(16)
general household
(15)
God's provisions
(20)
homeschooling
(35)
knitting
(155)
miscellaneous
(26)
organizing
(12)
papercrafting
(178)
photography
(20)
quilting
(48)
rv life
(5)
scrapbooks
(20)
sewing
(109)
vintage sheets
(39)
;
0 comments:
Post a Comment