Monday, August 30, 2010

Tigger Birthday Cards

I've had these Tigger cardstock stickers for awhile now. My friend got a good deal on them and gave me four sheets. They were so cute that I wanted just the right idea to showcase them to their best advantage. Wouldn't you know, I recently (within the last few months) ran across the matching paper at Tuesday Morning in one of those 25-sheet packs.

I made three different cards (although they are mostly the same layout):



Supplies: stamps (Cloud 9 Designs); paper (Sandy Lion, The Paper Company, unknown orange); ink (Versamark with gold embossing powder); Sandy Lion Tigger cardstock stickers; Nestabilities Scallop Circles Large; ribbon (unknown).



Supplies: stamps (Cloud 9 Designs); paper (Sandy Lion, unknown orange); ink (SU! Night of Navy); Sandy Lion Tigger cardstock stickers; Cuttlebug wooden frame cut/emboss set; ribbon (unknown).



Supplies: stamps (Cloud 9 Designs); paper (Sandy Lion, unknown orange); ink (SU! Night of Navy); Sandy Lion Tigger cardstock stickers; Cuttlebug wooden frame cut/emboss set; ribbon (unknown).

These are going into my boys' birthday card stash, which was completely depleted after all the summer birthdays!

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Glad you found the paper to match them....they turned out cute!

 
;