Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A token appreciation gift

I needed a small appreciation gift for our church board members, so I made these candy bar wrappers and gave one to each of them:



The red part is actually Christmas wrapping paper. The white doily is a rectangle doily from Dollar Tree. The image was a freebie from the weekly Dover sampler. I colored it with my BIC markers, cut it out with Labels 1 Nestabilities, and brushed the edges with red ink.

This is the candy bar inside:



I found it at Dollar Tree. Under the homemade sentiment is a Statue of Liberty so it looks like real money. It's a cute little appreciation gift, and I made up an appropriate sentiment to add:

For all you do
The whole year through --
THANKS A MILLION!

I hope you enjoyed this little project. It was fun to make!

0 comments:

 
;