Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Page-A-Day Calendar Card #1

This past year, I bought one of those page-a-day calendars when it went on clearance for somewhere around $1. It had lots of beautiful nature images, so I knew I could use it sometime on cards. Well, sometime has just arrived. I got tired of looking at that ugly black plastic holder sitting there, so I pulled all the images off, organized them by theme, and I've made a few cards with them.

Here's the first one I made: I used my MS Punch Around the Page eyelet punch for the white paper. I accented it with pearl dimensional paint at each dot (it looks just like mini flat-backed pearls when it dries). The stamp is from a $1 Studio G set. You might have guessed that I used one of my dirt cheap graduation invitations (they're 5.5x8.5").

And since I used the invitation, I had to cover up the "Class of 2009", which is now on the inside:
As you can see, another coordinating image from my page-a-day calendar does the job quite nicely.
I love frugal, yet pretty, cards!

0 comments:

 
;