Thursday, December 3, 2009

Antique Truck Birthday Card

You can never have too many masculine birthday cards, right? I recently thought I had used the last one in my stash, so I made a few of these to have on hand ... then promptly found a stash of about ten "big buck" cards. Oh well, at least I'm well-stocked for awhile! :)



These are big (5.5x8.5"), and they utilize those inexpensive graduation cards I bought a few months back.

Since I had to cover up the "Class of 2009" on the inside (I turned this one inside-out), I also decorated the inside. Here it is:



This is probably one of my favorite card insides in awhile. I don't usually decorate them, but I've seen others who do, and I love the effect. So now I'm trying to do it when I think of it.

Sorry about the lack of fine details, but I can tell you I used a Tim Holtz stamp set, as well as the clock stamp set (Kelly Pannacci?) that I got at a flea market a few months back.

0 comments:

 
;