Saturday, December 26, 2009

Page-a-Day Calendar Card #3

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Today is my day to shop for next year's Christmas, so I'm hoping to get some good deals.

I thought I'd share another page-a-day card today. Here I've used the same black graduation invitation and one-panel pink-strip announcement (I used two in order to get the pink strips at the top and bottom).



The stamp is from a $1 Studio G set. I used my Labels 8 Nestabilities to cut the decorative brackets at the top and bottom. The lace punch is MS and the rhinestones are just clear from Dollar Tree.

Here's the inside image (hiding "Class of 2009"):



For the inside verse, I'm thinking of a reference to, "I will lift up mine eyes to the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord." (Psalm 121:1-2)

Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
;