Friday, August 7, 2009

A horse-themed card

Since I had a 50% off coupon this week, I stopped in at Michaels on Monday to see what they had in the line of new clear stamp sets. It was love at first sight with the Inkadinkado horse set, and that's what I bought ($5 + tax). I know tons of people that love horses, and I make cards for all of them!

As I was browsing new cards at Splitcoaststampers last night, I saw this card and thought it would make a nice basis to use as a sketch for one of my horse stamps. So here's my version, with different stamps and accessories.


Supplies: clear stamps (Inkadinkado horses, Studio G sentiment); Sizzix fence die; Making Memories star-shaped eyelets; SU Chocolate Chip ink; paper (American Crafts, Making Memories).

I really like how it turned out!

0 comments:

 
;