Saturday, June 27, 2009

A box of stamping goodies!

One of my college friends mailed me a box of stamping/cardmaking goodies this week. I knew there were a few stamp sets coming, but I had no idea it would be all of this:
Can you imagine how shocked I was as I kept pulling things out of the box? I did a quick calculation, and this was over $450 worth of supplies ... and that doesn't count all the sticker packs (many Jolee's) that had no price tags on them! Most of the items were still brand-new in the packaging.

I made a quick list of what was in the box, just to give you an idea:

  • large quilt block from Outlines Rubber Stamp Co
  • Making Memories Express It magnetic stamp set
  • Making Memories Philadelphia uppercase and numbers, lowercase alphabet sets
  • PSX Classic lower case alphabet
  • Stampin Up Flower of the Month stamp set
  • Stampin Up Good Times stamp set
  • Hero Arts Wedding Celebration stamp set
  • Making Memories and SEI buttons (SEI Softy, Savvy x2, Silly, Molly, Kate, Jake)
  • 9 packages Making Memories eyelets
  • Making Memories case of metal embellishments
  • spool of ribbon
  • Beadies mini marbles - purpe metallic, green metallic, red metallic, pink metallic and royal blue transparent
  • glittery confetti - star-shaped iridescent, circle iridescent and circle blue
  • pastel seed beads
  • Magic Scraps small clear picture pebbles
  • Stampin Up Classic inkpads - Tempting Turquoise, Bliss Blue, Going Grey and Basic Black
  • Stampin Up Stampin Scrub
  • VersaColor Chateau Gray inkpad
  • Versamark inkpad
  • Ranger ColorIt inkpad (black, I think)
  • Ranger EmbossIt inkpad
  • Paper Reflections collage papers
  • 3 cute tin buckets
  • Stampendous embossing powder - Kaleidoscope, Star Dust, Midnight Black
  • Ranger embossing glitter - Golden Rod, Lime Green
  • Ranger embossing powder - Silver (x2), Gold
  • Stickles - 2 silver, 1 iridescent
  • 24-gauge wire
  • TONS of stickers (lots of Jolee's)
I was overwhelmed by her generosity!

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

I clicked on your picture to make it bigger - WOW - that is a lot of good stuff!
a very nice friend you have.

you will have fun with it.

 
;