Saturday, June 20, 2009

Getting ready for Cousin Camp!

I've been quiet the last few days and will probably be quiet for the next week. Why is that? Cousin Camp is next Monday through Friday!

Everyone is excited, and I'm a little nervous, hoping to pull it off just right. It makes me nervous when everybody gets excited and it's been my idea. It's like I'm responsible for making everyone's hopes happen, you know? :) I know, I know, don't stress about it. I'm trying not to. But that is my gut reaction!

So if you don't hear from me much next week, you'll at least know why. And hopefully I'll have some pictures and more information to share about it the week after.

1 comments:

REJunod said...

I can't believe it's time for that already!! It just seems like not tooo long ago I was reading about last years CC. Hope it goes well!!!

Esther

 
;