Friday, March 20, 2009

A new border punch!

I ran out to pick up another $15 Sizzix alphabet set today (from Craigslist, for a friend). While I was out, I stopped by Michaels to use one of my 50%-off coupons. I've been eyeing this EK Success Fleur de Lis border punch for two weeks, since they put them out in the store.
I was also hoping to find some new stamps they are supposedly getting into their $1 section, but I just found that they were clearancing the "old" $1 section. That's okay, though, because I really loved these blue notecards, and the journals are great add-ons for my teen-aged niece's birthday gifts. You certainly can't argue with the price!

Here's a closer picture of the border punch:


I really like the fact that nothing goes to waste here. The punch-outs can be used as well!

I can't wait to try some new cards, but I'm not sure when that will happen. I'm going to be helping my Mom clean house for the next two weeks. Maybe I can sneak a few craft supplies into my bags!! :)

0 comments:

 
;