Sophia's Sundries
Thursday, March 5, 2009
papercrafting
Another site for great Cuttlebug ideas!
I just found another site with Cuttlebug ideas:
www.heartprints.net/gallery/CBUG/
I had fun exploring it, and I'm sure you will, too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Join Me on Facebook!
Contact
About Me
Christa
I'm a stay-at-home wife and homeschooling mother to two who also happens to be a pastor's wife. We recently got back into the pastorate after a year of traveling evangelism. I enjoy many crafts, photography and homemaking issues.
View my complete profile
Blog archive
►
2019
(27)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2018
(17)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
2017
(8)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2016
(24)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2014
(64)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(19)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2013
(82)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
►
2012
(107)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2011
(173)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(18)
►
2010
(254)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(22)
▼
2009
(220)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(14)
▼
March
(14)
Sickness - Yuck!
Visit Day One: My husband is homeschooling!
A visit with my parents!
A new border punch!
Cute male gift packaging: tool belt box
Look Ma, no training wheels!
Just a quick note!
Cousin Camp 2009: Prize and game source
Cousin Camp 2009: Some general thoughts
How to use plumber's gasket with the Cuttlebug
And a great site for spring cleaning!
Another site for great Cuttlebug ideas!
More scrapbook pages to share!
It's snowing - and blowing!!
►
February
(20)
►
January
(26)
►
2008
(198)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(19)
Looking for Something?
Popular Posts
Free Knitting Pattern: Basic Seamless Bitty Pullover
Today I'm doing something completely new to me - sharing a knitting pattern I designed myself. I wanted to make some sweaters for ...
Homemade Gift: Vintage Sheet Pinwheel Quilt
It's done! This is the project I gave you a peek at last Monday. It came together pretty fast because a lot of the cutting was already ...
A true friend remembers your birthday ...
... and just in case any of my true friends need a reminder, tomorrow is my birthday! ;) (Just kidding, but it really is my birthday tomorr...
Bread-Shaped Book shapes and word art
Here are the shapes and word art to make your own bread-shaped book like I featured yesterday. A few notes of "fine print" on us...
Homemade Gift: Yellow "For the Love of Patchwork" Vintage Sheet Quilt
It's done! How do you like my first all-vintage-sheets quilt? Personally, I love it, but that's going to make giving it away that ...
Our Easter Dresses
How many of you remember the fun of a new dress for Easter when you were growing up? It seems this generation with its "blue jeans an...
Denim Skirts from Bedskirts
Happy 4th of July! I hope you are all enjoying the holiday with people you love. Most of all, don't forget that we the citizens are wha...
Old-Fashioned Girls (Digital Two for Tuesday)
Did you ever make a card (or in this case, several cards) that you just couldn't wait to share? Well, I made these last night and couldn...
Vintage Sheet Quilt #4: Orange and Green
I've been busy lately. While I've been featuring other things on the blog, I've been working on my Etsy quilt orders in the ba...
Doll Sleeping Bags
Every girl needs a sleeping bag, don't they? I remember having several sleeping bags in my younger years, and it was always importa...
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
Pages
Categories
american girl
(70)
Bitty Twins
(20)
book spotlight
(10)
bullet journal
(20)
cake decorating
(3)
cards
(227)
Christmas
(22)
clothing
(2)
Cousin Camp
(25)
crafts
(68)
crochet
(21)
decorating
(10)
etsy
(6)
family
(39)
food
(15)
gardening
(16)
general household
(15)
God's provisions
(20)
homeschooling
(35)
knitting
(155)
miscellaneous
(26)
organizing
(12)
papercrafting
(178)
photography
(20)
quilting
(48)
rv life
(5)
scrapbooks
(20)
sewing
(109)
vintage sheets
(39)
;
0 comments:
Post a Comment