Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Homemade Gift: Guest Book #8

Supplies: stamps (Inkadinkadoo Coffee House Alphabet); ink (Jet Black StazOn); paper (ATD, recycled Kinkade image); composition book.

Here's another Kinkade guest book made from a composition book. I was happy that the book I was recycling had several church images in it, since I'm using these as "thinking of you" gifts for fellow pastor's wives.

So far, I've heard from several of the ladies who have really enjoyed them. It always makes me feel good to know that people actually like the things I make for them. Sometimes you really go out on a limb giving someone a homemade gift. I know I agonize over what style this person likes, what colors another one decorates with, etc. After all, I put time into homemade gifts, and I want them to actually be used and enjoyed. To find out that I've chosen (or guessed) correctly is always a relief! :)

I'm linking to ... Upcycled Awesome,

homework


 http://www.thethriftyhome.com

1 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love Thomas Kinkade images!

 
;