Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Homemade Gift: Guest Book #11



Supplies: paper (ATD, The Paper Company, recycled Kinkade image); stamps (Inkadinkado Coffee House alphabet); ink (Jet Black StazOn); composition notebook.

This is one of my favorite Kinkade images. However, the more I look at his paintings, the harder it is to pick more than one "favorite". I think most of them are "favorites," if that's possible! :)

I'm linking to ... Upcycled Awesome,

homework




 http://www.thethriftyhome.com


Photobucket




A Marvelous Mess


2 comments:

jemilyea said...

I like the striped papers you've been using on these guest books. My favorite Kinkade paintings are the ones in American cities.

Esther Asbury said...

You're right it's hard to pick just one (or even ten) of Kinkade's paintings as a favorite! I think I like the country ones and home themed ones the best though. They create feelings of nostalgia in me.

 
;